Network with Confidence
- Decide which types of networking event will suit your business
- Prepare for upcoming events
- Craft the perfect sixty second pitch
- Boost your confidence with simple strategies
- Listen, and find out why it’s the most important communication skill
- Exit conversations easily and move on to the next
- Follow up – did you know that 90% of networkers don’t do this!
- Improve and develop relationships through understanding what makes people ‘tick’
Workshops last 3 hours including a 15 minute comfort & coffee break. They can be run to order for groups of 6-10 on your site or at a suitable local venue. Prices start from £45pp for on-site delivery. Includes printed notes to jot on and keep.
Please contact us via the form below if you wish to commission a workshop.
"Spot on, the right pace, nice and relaxed approach, very conducive to learning and the notes are brilliant, thanks!"
Mike Wilson (Affilius Group)
"Really exceeded my expectations and has given me some great tools to work with...I will certainly feel more confident when attending networking events in the future."
Angela Metcalfe (Backhouse Insurance Services)
"Stacks of useful information backed up with lots of experience and knowledge. It’s always a challenge to meet the needs of a diverse group but the trainer excelled at this."
Alan O'Donohoe (EXA Networks)
"The networking training really made me think, through a series of prompts, about what I do. The ability to get feedback from the group on the sixty second pitch was invaluable."
Anne Williamson (Customer Love)
"So much valuable content that I can take away and implement immediately, thank you."
Rebecca Catterall (WOWPreneurs)